Recent Posts

A Confession

Do you remember me? That girl who waited for you for hours, looking outside the window? That girl who lost all of her friends because she was busy trying to make you happy?

A girl with a soft heart

It’s a tough question, I know. But how could you not remember me after everything you did to me?
I still remember the first time I met you.
You were looking so cute in that school uniform, exactly like I imagined my guy to be. You were sweet and kind and everything I could ever wish for.
Those initial days we spent together were probably the best of my life. But as time passed by,I realized in the most devastating way, that all of that was just for the time being.
Then your warm hands became cold,your loving look became insensitive and your concern became ignorant.

I kept looking for ways to make you happy, and you kept looking for ways to disappoint me.
It’s hard to forget a person you’ve once loved with all your soul.

I remember the nights when we used to video chat for 6 hrs straight. How could you sleep in such peace when I cried myself to sleep most of the nights? I remember those hurtful words you said to me.
At first I actually believed you. But as it turns out, none of that holds true. I am a greater person than you because, in spite of everything you ever did to me, I only wish good for you.

You’re not the best I can have because there are million other guys who know how to treat women with nothing but love and respect. And I’m everything I want to be without you, because now, there’s no one holding me back.

I truly don’t know if your actions towards me were intentional or not, nor do I really care to know that. If I were given two guns and you, Hitler and Osama would be in front of me, I'd shoot you twice, these are my feelings for you.

But I would like to thank you. 
Thank you for making me a stronger person.
Thank you for making me more sensible, enough to help me understand how important it is to let go of things that are harmful to you.
Thank you for letting me know what I’m worth.
Thank you for letting me become the person I should have become months back!
With love and gratitude,
Your happy ex :)
A Confession A Confession Reviewed by Unknown on September 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.