Recent Posts

Label


You think you know everything about a person.

Their every move, their every step but then the most unpredictable thing happens and you are left shell-shocked.
People amaze you or disappoint you or leave you in awe.
Pretty unpredictable, Aren't they?

I thought about someone.I thought i knew everything about her.
I hated her, I stalked her day and night.

You see love and hate has something in common, they both make you go CRAZY.

I stalked her social media accounts.

I traced her phone number.

I knew every email address of hers.

I even knew her home address.

I was prepared, I was ready to do something savage to her, something spooky which would make her angry at me.

But then I came to know something about her which hit me right in the heart.
Something deep, something special.
What can we do, we all are humans, we all have a heart.
Mine is a bit extremist, emotional and stupid.

I suddenly felt bad for her and cursed myself for thinking of doing something bad to her.
Oh you poor heart.
I feel really bad for you sometimes.
You always get attached to the things you can't have.

Now i feel so bad that i'm thinking about apologizing to her.
But I don't have enough courage to do so.
Maybe in the future i will.

Help me God!

-A Sinful Man
Label Label Reviewed by Unknown on November 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.